Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Thoughts

All of these thoughts are more like Facebook posts...but I've had so many at once, people might wonder about me changing my status every thirty seconds to get it all out...so here goes!

Random Thought #1:  It was with great joy I started a load of workout clothes this afternoon after my run.  That means I have been workin' hard!

Random Thought #2:  I may be addicted to technology--officially.  I carry my smart phone, my iPad and my Kindle Fire around the house with me. I am typing this on the laptop...

Random Thought 3:  Connected to Random Thought #2....I couldn't get through my workout now without my Kindle.  I started this week by reading a book as I ran...now I have moved on to watching episodes of The Big Bang Theory.  Laughing out loud helps me gauge my oxygenated capabilities...

Random Thought 4:  Connected to Random Thought #3...I really want Chinese food tonight for dinner after watching The Big Bang Theory.  Fortunately, Brian didn't have a problem with that, and connected to all of the above thoughts, I can eat a little more as I worked out and didn't waste calories on crap at school. Whoo hoo!

Random Thought 5:  This one makes me a little sad, but it was revealing.  I don't laugh much at work anymore.  I laughed a lot today with students and with friends and it felt so good!  I believe I will work on that again tomorrow.

Random Thought 6:  I feel better each day, physically and mentally.  I hadn't realized how much I missed my treadmill. 

Enjoy your evening, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment