Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crazytown

This week has been a little hectic.  I feel like I'm drowning at work.  I've been behind all week and I'm still there..and the view from the back of the pack isn't appealing. 

Unfortunately, despite all the offers of help I have from wonderful peers, I can't farm out what I have to do.  I just have to keep swimming until I get to the surface.  What worries me the most is that I don't remember feeling like this so early in the year ever before. 

I know this year is like no other I have ever had...and that isn't just because of my Brian.  It's a new curriculum and textbook.  It's a new policy concerning the children's quality of work and I am one of the lifeguards...is it irony then that I am the one drowning? 

I am a strong swimmer.  I'll get there.  I'm just so tired. 

Brian's second treatment is coming up.  He's been a little tired lately.  His hair is starting to come out slowly.  I think we are about to get another dose of cancer reality after having it pretty easy these last few weeks.  It's ok.  We are ready.  Pass me my floaties.

No comments:

Post a Comment