Monday, September 20, 2010

Just Another Monday

It's Monday again. We had a hectic weekend...Brian felt good enough to go to Grapefest so you know I jumped up and we went to Grapevine. We didn't stay long--too hot!--but we had a nice time. I finally tackled the house cleaning. Got our fair share of football watching in, too. Go Frogs and Colts!

I think the litter box is still patiently waiting for me...dang it.

Brian went to the doctor today. He had to go alone today because it was set for the middle of the day and I guess I can't be there for every little thing. He met with the PA this time.

He got a good report. The stomach pain he felt was probably the chemo shrinking the lymph nodes around his diaphragm...we'll take that kind of tummy pain! We need to do a little work to keep the mouth sores away, but that's easily done. Baking soda mouthwashes, here we come! He needs a flu shot on the 30th--the day before his next treatment because his counts will be highest then.

If you're sick, he has to avoid you. (Sorry about that.) He has to wash his hands often and make sure his food is cooked...no more sushi. (Good thing he hates it.)

That's about it. See what an easy patient? Still waiting on that hair to fall out...I'm thinking of taking bets...make some money on him while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment